LB PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
27a OXFORD ROAD
TEL / FAX: 0151 928 5352
Monday ~ Friday
10.00am ~ 4.00pm
Saturday / Sunday
LB Property Management
Residential & Commercial Property Management and Letting Services
HOUSES • FLATS • SHOPS
website design: PWDS
…a truly personal service…
LB Property Management have been letting and looking after properties for over 20 years and offer a fully integrated service.
We have a reputation for providing a high quality properties to suit all budgets. Our friendly, personal service to both tenants and landlords is very important to us.
As well as offering full management service we can also offer a refurbishment service, insurance, accounting, energy performance certificates and a deposit protection scheme.
Alternatively, if your just looking for completely impartial and expert advice on all aspects of letting and renting contact us today.
For more information or a FREE, no-
► Full Landlord Property Management Package:
• Free market valuations and free practical advice in respect to letting your property
• Sourcing and referencing of suitable tenants including credit checks
• Free website adverting including our own dedicated website
• Arranging flexible viewings with prospective tenants
• Preparations of tenant move in pack including tenancy agreement and legal property certificates
• Collect meter readings and notify appropriate utility companies including Council Tax
• Preparation of inventory and evidence for bond payments
• Collect first month’s rent and standing order payments, collect and monitor monthly rent payments and issue of landlord monthly rent statement
• Collect bond
• Carry out periodic inspections and update reports to landlord
• Arrange for maintenance or repairs to the property after prior consultation with landlord
• Regular liaison with tenants on a routine basis and arrange necessary renewal of tenancy agreements
► Our Services
Our services include the following:
• Free Rental Appraisal
• Marketing in our own website plus other media avenues.
• Detailed Tenancy Referencing
• A Detailed Inventory of the Property
• Collecting of the Bond
• Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
• Regular Property Inspections
• Supervision of any Works that may need to be carried out by our qualified tradesmen
• Informing Utilities
• Expertise in dealing with housing benefit tenants
• Rent Collection and Accounting
We can also arrange for Gas and Electrical certificates, Energy Performance Certificates
(EPC) price to quoted.
Tenants bond will be held in a deposit scheme DPS.